Our company video
Med-Lab has been the exclusive provider of Siemens Healthcare solutions to South Florida since 1967. The company has its roots in Cuba, where Saul Diaz Sr. started the company to provide medical supplies to laboratories.
When the business rebooted in Miami, it started with the second generation of the Diaz family and a focus on diagnostic imaging. Today, the company is owned and operated by the fourth generation.
Med-Lab is committed to exceptional professionalism as it adapts to changes in the Medical Imaging industry. Two-thirds of our employees are field engineers, all trained by Siemens and with an average tenure of 17 years. We truly believe that our educated and experienced team is what makes our company so valuable.
Major technical achievements:
- Installation of the first and third Siemens Siregraph Remote-controlled R/F systems in the United States, 1968.
- Installation of the third Siemens MR system in the United States, 1984.
- Helped design and prepare MR building at Mt. Sinai Medical Center including installation of both RF cages and Magnets.
- Completed 39 turnkey projects.
- Sold and installed 33 Cardiac Cath Labs.
- Installed 55 Siemens CT systems.
- Installed 65 Siemens MR systems.
Our Clients Say it Best
Med-Lab has worked with the University of Miami over the past 15 years. They are always responsive and dependable to all our needs…Service is very professional and precise…Med-Lab is solution oriented and we can always count on them for support…Thank you for your continued and amazing service… –Alina Lopez, Cat-Scan Supervisor, University of Miami Hospital and Clinics
There’s a reason Diagnostic Centers of America has teamed with Med-Lab for the past 10 years. Their continued support has contributed to the success of our centers of excellence. Med-Lab exceeds our expectations with their reliable and efficient assistance. We applaud them for their remarkable customer service. –Steven J. Shullman, President/CEO, Diagnostic Centers of America